Dear Morpheus Labs Community Members,
Morpheus Labs, the world’s first Blockchain-Platform-As-A-Service (BPaaS), finally comes into public attention! Over the past couple of years, we’ve worked with strategic partners, clients and developers alike to create a solution that allows anyone to build blockchain applications easier, quicker, and more affordably. This September, preparations for major communities building have also started. We’re greatly encouraged by the enthusiasm of our community members.
While token circulation within the platform is imperative, ensuring adequate usage of the token outside the platform will also greatly enhance the utility of MITx. As such, we have developed the concept of community ‘nodes’. Avid supporters of Morpheus Labs, be they developers, marketing experts, or community managers can set up a ‘node’ tasked with hosting meetups, drumming up support and engaging with other blockchain enthusiasts on behalf of Morpheus Labs.
Canopy (ˈkæn.ə.pi) — a cover like a roof for shelter or decoration, or the branches and leaves that spread out at the tops of trees in the woods.
Today, we officially launched the Morpheus Labs Community Node Program (Canopy) and will be opening our recruitment for the Community Node Program, in which more incentives will be rewarded to eligible applicants. Canopy enables true supporters to participate in Morpheus Labs community governance and collaboration. Establishing Morpheus Lab’s global community nodes is helpful to break the shackles of corporation structure, greatly improving efficiency. Morpheus Labs is willing to accompany every community member to pass through tough times this year.
Canopy’s enlistment conditions are as follows:
- Canopy candidates must have a basic understanding of Morpheus Labs and blockchain technology and fully agree with Morpheus Labs SEED and its concept.
- Canopy candidates must be willing to build communities and expand Morpheus Labs influence.
- Canopy candidates must be willing to participate in community building, help to solve problems and maintain an active atmosphere for discussion.
- Canopy candidates must be willing to learn, develop, and share in-depth observations and reflections on the industry, and help Morpheus Labs optimizing its product.
- Preferences may be given to node candidates who have rich experience building blockchain project communities, possess community resources and are KOLs in community.
- There’s a minimum amount of 125,000 MITx required to participate in Canopy.
Morpheus Labs community nodes are entitled to the following benefits*:
- Share all fields of Morpheus Labs resources.
- Incentives with up to a maximum of 20% annualised token rewards will be awarded to Morpheus Labs community nodes who can finish the forwarding task as required in the month to promote Morpheus Labs.
- Exclusive Morpheus Labs related product awards.
- Enjoy community governance, resolution rights on major events and priority to test and experience Morpheus Labs innovative products.
- Special guests in Morpheus Labs online/offline meetups.
* More details will be announced in the coming weeks. Stay tuned for more benefits!
We incentivize holding through Proof-of-Alliance
Canopy will be launched in two phases, namely the Staking Phase (S-Phase) and the Task Phase (T-Phase).
With our Proof-of-Alliance staking mechanism as proposed last year, we want to further encourage the long-term perspective of our community. By locking their MITx tokens, community members are rewarded for their actions in the ecosystem.
Earn MITx rewards by contributing to the strength of the Morpheus Labs community!
Morpheus Labs is committed to the long-term success of the project, which also impacts our decisions made in the day-to-day business. We work on technologies and innovations that are crucial components of the Morpheus Labs ecosystem and will prove to be essential elements in the years to come. This also means that we try not to be focused on short-term hype and technologies that are currently “hot” but rather try to anticipate the future and go where we see the market moving in the coming months. Similar to the quote above, we are aiming to go where the puck is going to be — not where it currently is.
Morpheus Labs will go forward against thousands and tens of thousands of projects. Morpheus literally means god of dreams, and we hope to incubate guidance and hope in the future, as we strengthen our role and contribute to blockchain adoption in the coming months and years. We’re willing to bring warmth and hope to all supporters. The exploration of blockchain technology will never stop at Morpheus Labs.
We welcome all community members to apply! We’ll be releasing a more detailed blog post soon with the exact requirements and application form.
Express your interest in Canopy today, submit the Application form here!
Disclaimer: Morpheus Labs reserves the right to review all qualifications of all applicants in this event, as well as the MITx token reward distribution from time to time, depending on factors including, but not limited to, market conditions, the total number of Canopy participants and the total amount staked. A portion of MITx token rewards will be derived from our Foundation wallet, which will be specifically used for marketing promotion and other outreach initiatives to grow Morpheus Labs’ presence.
About Morpheus Labs
Morpheus Labs is a Blockchain-Platform-As-A-Service (BPaaS) provider offering mission-critical tools, infrastructure, various blockchain protocols, and blockchain use case references for enterprises and developers to build, experiment and manage their own applications effortlessly at minimal cost and time. Armed with relevant capabilities, the platform offers a multitude of intuitive solutions that enables developers and enterprises alike to take advantage of its platform to build effective solutions for various use cases.
Start building for free on Morpheus Labs SEED!
Be a part of our community! Join our official group chat on Telegram: https://t.me/morpheuslabs
(Check out our Community Telegram Guidelines.)
🤳🏼Connect with us:
For any query, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.